- DO get a permit from the Conservation District and other permitting agencies prior to starting your project.
- DO consider all the concerns regarding erosion, how your proposed activity will affect those up and downstream from your project.
- DO consider other alternatives to your proposed project.
- DO work with permitting agencies at on-site inspections.
- Don’t proceed without a permit.
- Don’t go beyond the bounds of your permit.
What you see above is an example of what you do NOT want to do when your streambank is eroding. Funny only in theory!